We take your privacy very seriously. We don't like our own personal information misused and we hope this description of our policies assures you we won't misuse information you entrust with us.
This Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") for Giulio Lighting details the policies with respect to the handling of personally identifiable information ("Information") submitted by users of the website ("You"). Dan Julio Designs, LLC dba Giulio Lighting ("We" or "Us") will use and disclose Information only in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Statement.
We will not rent or sell your Information to any third parties. We will not disclose your Information except as described in this Privacy Statement.
The type of information submitted to or collected by Giulio Lighting varies depending upon the nature of the activity and relationship with Us.
1. Browsing the website: When You browse the company's website, We may collect information regarding the domain and host from which You access the Internet, the Internet Protocol address of the computer or Internet Service Provider You are using, and anonymous site statistical data. This information is collected for the purpose of assessing the effectiveness of the company's website and for security reasons.
2. Inquiries: The website contains various forms, links to company e-mail addresses, and fax numbers that You may use to solicit information from us and communicate with us. When You complete and submit a form, send us an e-mail, send us a fax, or contact us by telephone, Giulio Lighting may store the inquiries and their contents, including any personally identifiable information You may have provided. Any personally identifiable information You submit via an inquiry is collected only with Your knowledge and active participation.
3. Purchases: You may purchase products from the website. Information You voluntarily provide for the purchase may include your name, credit card and address information. We store this personably identifiable information in a secure fashion. This personably identifiable information may also be stored by the companies We use for authorizing the payment and processing the order.
We use the information we collect in the following ways.
1. Browsing the Website: Information collected while You're browsing our website may be used to analyze trends, administer the website, improve site performance, gather broad demographic information, and for security purposes.
2. Inquiries: Information collected during the course of You submitting an inquiry via online form, e-mail, fax, or telephone call may be used by Us to respond to Your inquiries or to contact You to inform You of information that may be of use to You.
3. Purchases: Information collected during the course of You submitting an order to Us may be used by Us to fulfill and ship the order to you. The Information may be used by Us to later provide service to you regarding the products you purchased from Us, including warranty repair. The Information may be used by Us to contact you with important information regarding your purchases from Us. If You have specifically authorized us to do so via an opt-in process, the Information may be used by Us to communicate additional unsolicited information We think you might find useful.
Please read the following important notes.
1. Email is not encrypted and is not a secure means of sending credit card information. Please place all orders through the order form. Do not attempt to email an order.
2. The information for all orders placed on our site is encrypted using SSL technology, so your transactions are completely protected. Most browsers today are equipped with SSL. To be sure your connection is secure when filling out the order form, simply check for the padlock icon in the bottom border of your browser window when viewing the order form itself. The icon should be visible and show the lock in the locked position.
3. We may disclose Information to cooperate with an investigation by law enforcement agencies or other governmental authorities and may also disclose Information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other comparable legal processes.
4. Information provided to Us will be handled according to the policy in effect when the Information is provided. From time to time We may change our policies, and any such changes will be reflected in these policy statements. Concerned customers should review these statements for changes when revisiting the site.